- Struggling to keep up with their Bookkeeping from Jan 2020 since their 20 years long standing Bookkeeper left suddenly
- The books were left unreconciled
- VAT had not been accounted properly
- Covid-19 hed left them short staffed and unable to keep the records updated
- Huge backlog needed clearing
How we helped
The clients accountant advised them to find a bookkeeper who could handle the bookkeeping backlog.
They also needed a bookkeeper who was able to understand their unique (rarely used) Bookkeeping system and attend their office a minimum of two days a week.
Following the initial enquiry in July 2021, we called immediately so that we could discuss and assess the current situation. We had a long conversation with the client about his business and bookkeeping system so we could get a good understanding of the business and what was required. We subsequently met office with his accountant to put the full process in place.
We took on the specialist Bookkeeping System, which was very complicated and used for; order processing, stock management, disputes issues, bank transaction with several banks, PayPal, Co credit Card, 4 personal credit cards, 5 different loans, HP, eBay+Amazon+Client web sales and purchase issues, bank factoring matters.
- We have relieved the pressure from HMRC & the Accountant for VAT submission and payment
- The back log was sorted gradually along with the bank reconciliation which was a great help to prepare VAT return for Sep 2021
- Final Accounts preparation for Year End 31 March 2021 has also begun
If you are not totally happy with your current bookkeeper or are falling behind doing your books yourself, get in touch with Rosemary Bookkeeping Stratford and see how Mohammad can help, call 0208 077 2029 or request a call back.