We’ve put together a bookkeeping checklist for you to follow and make sure you’ve got your books together.
Have a read to learn what is involved for your bookkeeping 👇👇
Bookkeeping Checklist by Rosemary Bookkeeping
Do you want to download the checklist to print it out to stick on your wall? Click here – Download
- Enter sales invoices
- Enter purchase invoices
- Enter cheque payments
- Enter bank receipts
- Enter petty cash receipts
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Reconcile credit card accounts
- Enter prepayments and accruals journals
- Enter depreciation journals
- Enter payroll journals (if required)
- Enter stock journals (if required)
- Run VAT return (if required)
- Run aged debtor and aged creditor reports
- Run Profit & Loss statement
- Run Balance Sheet
- Check all reports for accuracy
Confused over this Checklist?
If you’re not confident in your bookkeeping ability then this checklist may just look like a lot of words and not make any sense.
There is no need to worry, that is what we do on a daily basis and we’re always here to help in any way we can.
Find your local bookkeeping expert here