Disaster Restoration and Specialist reactive cleaning services
Restoration Response Service is an an additional benefit Rosemary Bookkeeping are able to offer as part of our unique bookkeeping service to you. Restoration Response provides a national emergency response service to deal with the effects to your business of:
- Malicious Damage Restoration (graffiti, needles etc.)
- Flood Restoration
- Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Building Drying and Dehumidification
- Building Sanitisation
- Inventory and Disposal
- Document Drying and Recovery
Why sign up with Restoration Response?
- Maintaining business continuity
- Reduce financial disruptions
- All sites covered under one registration (1 – 100 sites, the cost is the same)
- Avoid high excess fees on insurance claims
- Maintaining company image
- National Coverage
- 24 / 7 / 365 Service
- Emergency Call Out (on site in 2-4 Hours)
- Insurance Company and Loss Adjuster Approval
- British Damage Management Association (BDMA) Qualified Senior Technicians
- Contingency Planning and Disaster Management
- Fixed Pricing Schedules for work carried out
As a Rosemary Bookkeeping Client registration with the ServiceMaster Restoration Response service is discounted, then you only pay for the work carried out.
As a Rosemary Bookkeeping client you can sign up for discounted rate of £99.00 + VAT per annum for total peace of mind, sign up and pay online.
Discounted rate is £99.00 (normally £179.00) per year for multi-site coverage
Contact your local Rosemary Bookkeeper for your unique password to access the Rosemary discounted sign-up page.