Rosemary Bookkeeping has a network of Franchise Partners across the UK who all have bookkeeping clients.
The Worthing office is looking for a part time, experienced bookkeeper to provide support to one of the Franchise Partners. A small business with big ambitions, this exciting role will suit an experienced bookkeeper looking for a varied role with the flexibility and identity that a small company environment provides.
Role includes but is not limited to – Undertaking bookkeeping for various clients
- Part time ad hoc hours to suit
- Work from home (ideally based in the Worthing area)
- Previous proven bookkeeping experience essential and able to work to deadlines
- Sage experience essential, Quick Books and Xero desirable
- Must be IT literate and good MS Office knowledge
Needs to have
- Space in own home to work – preferably a home office
- Up to date computer and printer (must be protected by an approved anti-virus software and a minimum configuration of Windows 7, MS Office) we will provide the necessary bookkeeping software
- Clean full driving licence
- Friendly, personable
- Excellent interpersonal/communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Not afraid to ask questions
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please call Sheila on 01903 680238 or email her email@example.com.