Cloud bookkeeping is the best thing since sliced bread and it is only going to get better!
It is a complete game changer for small businesses, and here are a few reasons as to why.
According to The CEO of Panalitix, “Over 90% of small and medium businesses will move their accounting and bookkeeping activities to the cloud by 2020.” (Arbitrue)
What are the advantages of cloud bookkeeping?
- Instant access anywhere in the world– Cloud bookkeeping software has stability, reliability, along with being quick and easily accessible anywhere in the world, even sitting on the beach, sipping a cocktail in the Caribbean!
- Save money and storage space – Having cloud-based software can save you money, as you don’t have to purchase any processors or server space to store your data on or process any information
- Keep your data secure
– Your cloud platform is encrypted and has API keys that help keep your data private and secure
– If you have hardware failures, you will never experience data loss, as all of your data is backed up securely
- Regular updates
– The digital world is changing all the time and cloud service providers regularly update their platforms to keep up with the times and provide the best technology they can for the customers
There are so many more reasons as to why you should get your business into the cloud bookkeeping world.
Can cloud bookkeeping provide me with financial reporting?
The short answer is yes!
Having that ability to have real-time financial reporting for your business is a large step towards your financial success.
After all, if you don’t have the data to analyse, then your company will struggle to improve and grow!
Cloud bookkeeping is the way forward with the digital age and it puts all of you business owners back in the driving seat, by providing you with auto-updated and real-time data about the financial health of your business.
Here at Rosemary Bookkeeping, we would always recommend getting signed up to a cloud bookkeeping platform to make your life easier.
For more information on bookkeeping services in your area, all you need to do is pick up the phone or pop us over an email to get in contact. Find your nearest Rosemary Bookkeeper here.