Due to the social distancing guidance, we’ve had to change how we operate slightly:
• During the clean we will carry out all bookkeeping work as far as practically possible remotely to avoid the need for personal contact all together
• If we do need to come to your building to collect or drop off paperwork, we will respect Government 2 metre social distancing guidelines
• Paperwork for collection should be placed in a suitable container
• We will ring the doorbell or intercom, then take two steps back from the door, please place the container with paperwork on the ground in front of the doorway and step back 2m or close the door, we will then collect the paperwork in the container from the safe distance.
• If we are returning paperwork, we will follow the above procedure
What are we doing? We are taking extra hygiene precautions which will include:
• We are washing & sanitising our hands more regularly, and will do so before and after handling any client paperwork
• We are working remotely wherever possible
• We are available on video chat for virtual meetings if our clients wish to discuss anything
• If we have to come to your premises we will follow your H&S guidelines as long as they follow and meet or exceed those set out by the UK government and our own
Thank you for your co-operation during this difficult time.